Over the past three years Tapestri has served:
- 90 survivors of human trafficking.
- 300 survivors of domestic violence.
- 42 refugee men completed 24 week family violence intervention class.
- 98 trainings on trafficking issues for a total of 3,730 law enforcement, criminal justice system personnel, service providers, advocates, students, faith-based community, mental health providers and various community members.
- Trained 180 interpreters on dynamics of domestic violence and human trafficking.
- Conducted community education sessions on domestic violence for over 600 refugees.
- Distributed a total of 11,926 materials in 14 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Korean, Hindi, Farsi, Arabic, Amharic, French, Bosnian, Somali, Russian and Chinese) to criminal justice agencies, social service agencies, community members, medical providers, mental health care providers, court personnel, law enforcement, students, volunteers, interpreters and faith-based community members. The most often requested languages were English, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Korean and Chinese.