Are you a human trafficking survivor?
- Brought you to the U.S. with false promises of a job or marriage?
- Physically, sexually, emotionally or verbally abused you or threatened to abuse or deport you?
- Made you pay off a debt?
- Taken away your freedom of leaving or quitting your job? Made you feel unsafe at work?
- Punished you for complaining about your living or working conditions?
- Charged others for your services and then kept the money?
- Limited your contact with friends or family in the U.S. or your home country?
- Failed to pay you as promised or not paid you for your services?
- Taken away your documents?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions you might be a victim of human trafficking and HELP is available for you.
Please call 1-866-317-3733 or 404-299-0895.
Are you a domestic violence survivor?
Does your partner or family member:
- Hit, push, kick, yell and/or use objects to intimidate you?
- Tell you that you are nothing without him or her?
- Call you names, put you down or make you feel worthless?
- Threaten to have you deported?
- Use immigration to control you?
- Interfere with your work?
- Threaten to take your children away from you?
- Isolate you from family and friends?
If you experience any of this, please know you are not alone!!
Help is available for you.
For more information, please call Tapestri at 404-299-2185.