Financial Contributions

Home   Ways To Give   Financial Contributions

At Tapestri, we believe every person has the right to live without fear. Your support strengthens our ability to serve and is essential to our success. The donations we receive help survivors of violence as they transition from crisis to stability and begin rebuilding their lives. We appreciate your support…it really DOES make a difference!

Program services utilize 90% of your financial contributions and the remaining 10% goes toward the sustainability of our programs. Any amount you choose to give will be used to strengthen the lives of human trafficking or domestic violence survivors:

  • $50 assists with a week’s worth of groceries;
  • $100 provides one month’s worth of MARTA cards;
  • $100 prepares an emergency care package including toiletries, food and clothing items;
  • $300 allows clients to address their medical needs; and
  • $500 supports one month of housing assistance.

To contribute by mail, please send your check, made payable to Tapestri Inc., to the following address:

Tapestri Inc.
PMB 362
3939 Lavista Rd., Suite E
Tucker, GA 30084

Please include your name, address, phone number and email address so we may acknowledge your contribution and provide you with a receipt of your donation.

You may also submit your secure financial contribution to Tapestri by simply clicking here to DONATE NOW or click on the DONATE NOW button to the right side of your screen.

Tapestri Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Please direct your contribution questions to our development office by calling 404-299-2185 or email susan@tapestri.org.