You can get involved…
VOLUNTEER at Tapestri Inc.!
Tapestri offers a wide variety of tasks in internship and volunteer opportunities. We consider the interests and skills of each candidate and match their interests accordingly with agency needs. We also offer flexibility by allowing volunteers/interns to complete their tasks from Tapestri’s office or at home, during times which are convenient with their schedule. We do ask our volunteers and interns to be timely with their tasks and keep in communication with Tapestri staff regarding their progress.
Tapestri is always looking for interested volunteers to help in the following ways:
- Research & develop resources for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking, including resources for health, legal and language needs;
- Organize community outreach presentations within immigrant & refugee communities;
- Conduct client surveys on services received from Tapestri;
- Data entry for Tapestri’s database;
- Assist with client direct services (only after the completion of a number of volunteer hours with Tapestri);
- Review accuracy of information on Tapestri’s web site;
- Research for updated information on domestic violence and human trafficking for training materials and web site; and
- Write articles based on survivors’ stories.
Specific roles currently available are listed on our “Opportunties” page.
If you can commit 10-20 hours a week and have an interest in helping Tapestri in the areas described above, please complete and submit the volunteer application below. Once your application has been reviewed and it’s determined to be a good fit for our current needs, a Tapestri staff representative will contact you to schedule an interview.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working together!